Top Businesses in Hebron Indiana
What's so Special About Hebron, IN
Hebron, Indiana is a lovely town located in the Midwest with a population of just over 3,000 people. But, despite its smaller size, this town more than makes up for it with its charming atmosphere.
The people who live there and those who come to visit will find that Hebron has a lot to offer. Hebron offers a wide variety of things to do, from exploring its deep historical roots to having fun in the great outdoors. The historic courthouse is a focal point of the downtown district, which also features an abundance of charming eateries and boutiques. Historic structures can be seen all along N Main Street, and there is a stunning gazebo located in the middle of the town center.
Top Businesses in Hebron, IN
1. C&L hood cleaning - Cleaners
Address: 399 Dogwood Ct, Hebron, IN 46341, United States
Phone number: +15743549912
2. AHKreations LLC - Clothing Store
Address: 105 W Sigler St, Hebron, IN 46341, United States
Phone number: +12607825235
3. Wolffys Grooming - Pet Groomer
Address: 720 S 500 W, Hebron, IN 46341, United States
Phone number: +12195084111
4. Peter J. Blank, DDS - Dentist
Address: 192 Professional Ct, Hebron, IN 46341, United States
Phone number: +12199965606
5. Pav's Restaurant - American restaurant
Address: 642 N Main St #642, Hebron, IN 46341, United States
Phone number: +12199967287
Fun Facts About Hebron, IN
The following is a list of interesting information regarding this picturesque community:
- The Culver's restaurant that holds the record for being the largest in the world is located in Hebron. The restaurant has a space of more than 10,000 square feet and is able to accommodate up to 400 guests.
- Moreover, this hamlet is home to the largest wind chime in the world. The chime has a height of 36 feet, a weight of more than a thousand pounds, and it has a volume that can be heard up to one mile away!
- The state of Indiana's longest-running and most-established general store can be found in Hebron. Since its founding in 1834, Brown's Mercantile has been providing services to the local community for almost exactly 200 years.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hebron, IN
Hebron, Indiana is a small town with a lot to offer. From its quaint downtown to its beautiful parks and trails, Hebron is a great place to call home. Here are some frequently asked questions about Hebron, IN:
What is the median household income in Hebron?
The median household income in Hebron is $56,875.
What are the top employers in Hebron?
Some of the top employers in Hebron include Crown Equipment Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, and Faurecia Interior Systems.
What kinds of recreation and leisure activities are available in Hebron?
There are plenty of things to do in Hebron! Some of our favorite recreation and leisure activities include hiking and biking the Little Turtle Waterway Trails, picnicking at Lake George, and playing golf at Maple Lane Golf Course.
What schools are located in Hebron?
There are several schools located in Hebron, including Heather Hill Elementary School, Middlebury Hayden Catholic School, and Westview Jr./Sr. High School.